Taste the F1 driving experience in a pair of thrilling and powerful cars
RaceMaster gets you as close to the F1 dream without having the
surname 'Button' as you hit the track in two exhilarating vehicles
- the mighty BMW M4 and a high performance single seater race car.
Choose from two world-famous venues: Brands Hatch or Oulton
Click the buttons below to order your vouchers online. For specific date bookings and latest availability, please call us on 0843 453 9000.
Please note - the new M4s will be available from 1 June onwards.
PLEASE NOTE: MULTI CHOICE ADRENALINE VOUCHERS OFFER AN OPTION OF FOUR DIFFERENT DRIVING EXPERIENCES. FOR DETAILS CLICK HERE.
Hit the track in a powerful BMW M4 and high downforce F1-style single seater and attempt to tame one of our world famous racing circuits!
Paired with a professional racing driver, you will first be strapped into the barnstorming BMW M4, capable of 0-60mph in 4.1 seconds, and shown how to harness the immense power of its V6 twin-turbo engine.
Once the BMW M4 has been mastered, you will then be strapped
into an exhilarating single seater racing car and be challenged to
set a sequence of solo flying laps!
Please note: Voucher includes cancellation and personal accident cover. Spectators are permitted for no additional charge.
The driving experience will last approximately 2 hours in total, including registration, briefings and 15 minutes' driving time in each car.
FREE RACE MEETING TICKETS!
Purchase an Adrenaline Voucher and you will automatically receive a complimentary pair of weekend tickets to a Grade D Race Meeting at an MSV circuit of your choice, worth up to £36. This can include highlights like the Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch, various club car/bike meetings and historic events - there will be over 100 to choose from!
SuperRide Voucher £39 - Experience three exhilarating passenger laps in a Le Mans-style sportscar with a professional at the wheel.
GIFT PACKS AND DELIVERY
When you order from MSV you will receive a gift pack that explains everything you need to redeem a voucher and book a driving experience day. All gift packs contain details on the relevant driving activities and include a personalised voucher and venue details.
All gift vouchers are usually dispatched within one working day. Please contact our Retail Sales Team if your pack has not arrived within 5 working days.
PLEASE NOTE: AT THE CHECKOUT STAGE YOU WILL BE OFFERED THE CHANCE TO PRINT A TEMPORARY VOUCHER THAT YOU CAN PASS ON AS A GIFT. YOUR ACTUAL VOUCHER(S) WILL FOLLOW BY POST.
If you would like to book a specific date contact our Retail Sales Team on 0843 453 1000.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FULL RANGE OF GIFT VOUCHERS.
To take part in this experience you must meet the
- Height 5'2" to 6'2"
- Max weight 16 stone
- Full driving licence to have been held for at least 1 year, which must be presented on the day
RaceMaster experiences are available at the following
- Brands Hatch in Kent on selected midweek dates all year round and some weekend dates outside of the racing season.
- Oulton Park in Cheshire on selected midweek & weekend dates all year round
Brands Hatch Circuit
Kent DA3 8NG
Tel: 01474 872331
Fax: 01474 874766
Oulton Park Circuit
Cheshire CW6 9BW
Tel: 01829 760301
Fax: 01829 760378
- Sharon Riley says:Posted on: Jun 1, 2015Just want to say a huge thank you for a fantastic day. Very well organised and professional. Totally made my birthday weekend. I would like to say a big thank you to my instructor Dave Hart who was amazing and made me feel at easy in the car.x
- Roderick Latham says:Posted on: May 8, 2015A truly superb experience much different to one I had elsewhere 3 years ago.
Very enjoyable and demanding circuit keeps you on the boil 110%. Excellent cars and tuition. Very disappointed about not being able to capture video on my GO Pro (bought especially for the event having been told it may be acceptable by ticket sales subject to approval by the instructers) The still pics bought were good but having no video to re-live the jaw dropping event left a slight cloud.
- Angela Miro says:Posted on: Apr 28, 2015had such a good time in the race master experience!! I want to do it again now haha. think I might have caught the bug!!!
- Laura J says:Posted on: Jan 28, 2015I was so scared getting in the car, but the instructor was really reassuring and stopped me from backing out at the last minute. Definitely recommend it as when you get over the nerves, its a real rush!!!
- Mike Wood says:Posted on: Jan 28, 2015Oulton Park looks like a well-run circuit, clean tidy with decent facilities. Arrived and checked in for the experience before having lunch in canteen, okay food and reasonably priced. All staff throughout the day, especially those involved with the driving were excellent.
A safety briefing took place first followed by 15 minutes in the M3’s with an instructor. They said pay attention to the instructor and it does pay, they really help improve your driving and despite doing it all day, my instructor was full of enthusiasm. A second safety briefing before going out in the single seaters, these were a treat to behold. Not stalling it was a challenge whilst trying to get it out of the pits followed by a lap under a pace car. Finally out on the circuit a real experience. The marshals who you think must be bored out of their mind are very attentive and help the cars lap the circuit smoothly and safely pass each other.
For me the single seaters were the better of the two, the M3’s helped you learn the track but they were nothing like the raw experience in the open cockpit which left you feeling like an F1 driver! Just a shame there wasn’t more time. Would happily return again and having done a few driving experiences this is the best one I’ve done to date, top marks. Anyone doing this, listen to the staff and follow their instruction – there was a couple of fools when I was there who seems unable to follow basic safety instruction which spoil the day not just for themselves but also potentially others, fortunately the marshals were on the case!
BMW M4 Master
Our VenuesBrands Hatch
8:30am - 7:00pm
Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays
8:30am - 3:30pm
Please call our experienced Retail Sales team on
0843 453 1000.