Kick up the gravel and take a sideways look at nature!
From £99 for a 12 month voucher
RallyMaster puts you as close as you'll get to rally driving
without having to possess a competition licence. For one of the
most enjoyable drives of your life, you'll be strapped into the
bucket seat of a works-prepared, rear-wheel-drive Toyota GT86 at
Brands Hatch or Oulton Park alongside a professional rally driver.
Power slides, opposite-lock drifts, Scandinavian Flicks, and
ear-to-ear grins are all part of the RallyMaster driving
PLEASE NOTE: ALL ORDERS RECEIVED AFTER 3PM ON THURSDAY 22 DECEMBER WILL NOT BE GUARANTEED IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS.
MULTI-CHOICE VOUCHERS ALSO AVAILABLE - CLICK HERE
Put yourself into the mindset of a professional rally driver and
tackle a challenging rally stage at the wheel of a works-prepared
rally car - the superb Toyota GT86 (new for 2015). This
thoroughbred sports car is designed and engineered for driving
pleasure, with rear-wheel-drive, a low centre of gravity, and a
sweet-sounding, high-revving engine.
Your experienced co-driver will call out pace notes and guide you round the undulating course while you master the braking points, handbrake control, and tail-out drifts, all the time racing against the clock.
You'll feel as if you're really competing on a stage at Wales Rally GB!
Please note: The RallyMaster Voucher includes cancellation and personal accident cover. The Ignition voucher does not include cancellation cover but it is available as an optional extra for £15. Spectators are permitted for no additional charge.
The Adrenaline version lasts approximately 1.5 hours in total, including registration, briefings and two 20 minutes' driving sessions plus a high speed passenger lap.
The Ignition version lasts approximately 60 minutes at the venue, including a 15 minute driving session and a high speed passenger lap.
Rally SuperRide Voucher £29 - Experience a sequence of passenger laps with a professional rally driver at the wheel.
GIFT PACKS AND DELIVERY
When you order from MSV you will receive a gift pack that explains everything you need to redeem a voucher and book a driving experience day. All gift packs contain details on the relevant driving activities and include a personalised voucher and venue details.
All gift vouchers are usually dispatched within one working day. Please contact our Retail Sales Team if your pack has not arrived within 5 working days.
PLEASE NOTE: AT THE CHECKOUT STAGE YOU WILL BE OFFERED THE CHANCE TO PRINT A TEMPORARY VOUCHER THAT YOU CAN PASS ON AS A GIFT. YOUR ACTUAL VOUCHER(S) WILL FOLLOW BY POST.
If you would like to book a specific date contact our Retail Sales Team on 0843 453 1000.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FULL RANGE OF GIFT VOUCHERS.
To take part in this experience you must meet the
- Height 5'2" to 6'7"
- Max weight 18 stone
- Full driving licence to have been held for at least 1 year, which must be presented on the day
RallyMaster experiences are available at the following
- Brands Hatch in Kent on selected weekend dates all year round (gravel/tarmac stage)
- Oulton Park in Cheshire on selected midweek & weekend dates all year round (tarmac stage)
Brands Hatch Circuit
Kent DA3 8NG
Tel: 01474 872331
Fax: 01474 874766
Oulton Park Circuit
Cheshire CW6 9BW
Tel: 01829 760301
Fax: 01829 760378
- Lindsey Wilkinson says:Posted on: Nov 13, 2016Absolutely Brilliant, highly recommend! Instructors are fabulous! Had lots of fun, five of us enjoyed the experience! Nervous at the start, but completely buzzing at the end!
- Rob Dowsett says:Posted on: Jan 4, 2016Simply put - the best driving experience money can buy. The best points being: nothing beats driving sideways and you can't do that on a track without annoying the instructors (from what I've experienced at other circuits). Secondly, if it rains it's even better, more sideways! The instructors on Rallymaster are easy going on letting you drive past the limit of the car to actually find out where the limit is, which I've not experienced anywhere else. Also, you get so much time in the car versus other experiences. After 40 minutes, you are tired, it's hard work, but in a good way! Beats those 3 lap experiences which feel like its ended before its started.
Disclaimer: you might not be able to get the most out of this experience if you've never karted or driven a car aggresively before, but if you have any understanding of car control then this experience is a no brainer.
- James Jordan says:Posted on: May 13, 2015Slipping and sliding all over the place! So much fun trying to get it messy in the corners and kick up the mud behind us. Great instruction as well, top staff.
- Carl Barton says:Posted on: Apr 25, 2015Amazing gift from my wife. Alex the instructor was amazing and very patient.
Value for money just for the passenger ride.
You really cant believe how is possible to go that quick with no grip.... AMAZING :-)
- James F says:Posted on: Jan 28, 2015Had a brilliant day driving rally master. Got bought the experience as a well done for graduating and it was the best present I could have asked for. Everyone is friendly and the instructors tell you everything you need to know, plus there’s a bit of hot food on site to keep you going. Was able to bring my parents along as spectators for free so they could see me enjoying their gift. Fantastic day out basically.
- Jack F says:Posted on: Jan 28, 2015Had a good time doing rally driving but it was a shame that it was chucking it down all day. I was a bit rubbish and kept sliding in the wet but everyone thought I was doing it on purpose! My girlfriend bought me the drive as a gift so at least she thought I was cool haha :)
Driving ExperiencesF4 Master
BMW M4 Master
Our VenuesBrands Hatch
8:30am - 7:00pm
Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays
8:30am - 3:30pm
Please call our experienced Retail Sales team on
0843 453 1000.