Experience the ultimate thrill of 'M Power' with M3 Master
M3 Master allows you to flex the muscles of the mighty BMW M3 on
one of the world's foremost race circuits.
With a professional racing driver alongside, you'll learn how to utilise all 420bhp from the monstrous V8 engine to reduce your lap times around Brands Hatch, Oulton Park or Bedford Autodrome.
COMING SOON - THE
LIGHTER AND FASTER M4 COUPÉ
From late May 2015 onwards (early March at Bedford Autodrome) our BMW M3s will be replaced by brand new M4s - the latest barnstormer from Munich's M Sport engineers. Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson loved it, saying "I honestly haven't enjoyed driving a vehicle as much as this for months".
All existing M3 Master vouchers will be valid for the new vehicle when it arrives.
PLEASE NOTE: MULTI CHOICE ADRENALINE VOUCHERS OFFER AN OPTION OF FOUR DIFFERENT DRIVING EXPERIENCES. FOR DETAILS CLICK HERE.
We'll help you extract the awesome performance of one the world's most admired cars: the awesome BMW M3. Capable of 0-60mph in four and a half seconds, and speeds in excess of 150mph, the incredible 420 horsepower V8 engine will blow your mind. And one of our expert instructors will be alongside you every step of the way.
As well as the opportunity to pilot the BMW M3, you will be
treated to a passenger ride from your co-driver, who will display a
masterclass in producing the perfect lap!
Please note: The Adrenaline Voucher includes cancellation and personal accident cover. The Ignition voucher does not include cancellation cover but it is available as an optional extra for £15. Spectators are permitted for no additional charge.
The Adrenaline version lasts approximately 2 hours in total, including registration, briefings and two 15 minutes' driving sessions in the M3 plus a high speed passenger lap.
The Ignition version lasts approximately 90 minutes at the venue, including a 15 minute driving session in the M3 and a high speed passenger lap.
FREE RACE MEETING TICKETS!
Purchase an Adrenaline Voucher and you will automatically receive a complimentary pair of weekend tickets to a Grade D Race Meeting at an MSV circuit of your choice, worth up to £36. This can include highlights like the Formula Ford Festival at Brands Hatch, various club car/bike meetings and historic events - there will be over 100 to choose from!
SuperRide Voucher £39 - Experience three exhilarating passenger laps in a Le Mans-style sportscar with a professional at the wheel.
GIFT PACKS AND DELIVERY
When you order from MSV you will receive a gift pack that explains everything you need to redeem a voucher and book a driving experience day. All gift packs contain details on the relevant driving activities and include a personalised voucher and venue details.
All gift vouchers are usually dispatched within one working day. Please contact our Retail Sales Team if your pack has not arrived within 5 working days.
PLEASE NOTE: AT THE CHECKOUT STAGE YOU WILL BE OFFERED THE CHANCE TO PRINT A TEMPORARY VOUCHER THAT YOU CAN PASS ON AS A GIFT. YOUR ACTUAL VOUCHER(S) WILL FOLLOW BY POST.
If you would like to book a specific date contact our Retail Sales Team on 0843 453 1000.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FULL RANGE OF GIFT VOUCHERS.
To take part in this experience you must meet the
- Height 5'2" to 6'7"
- Max weight 18 stone
- Full driving licence to have been held for at least 1 year, which must be presented on the day
M3 Master experiences are available at the following
- Brands Hatch in Kent on selected midweek dates all year round and some weekend dates outside of the racing season.
- Oulton Park in Cheshire on selected midweek & weekend dates all year round
- Bedford Autodrome on selected weekday dates
Brands Hatch Circuit
Kent DA3 8NG
Tel: 01474 872331
Fax: 01474 874766
Oulton Park Circuit
Cheshire CW6 9BW
Tel: 01829 760301
Fax: 01829 760378
Thurleigh Airfield Business Park
Tel: 01234 332 400
Fax: 01234 360 415
- Colin G says:Posted on: Jan 28, 2015Booked a race experience for my son BMW M3 and single seater, he loved it, all instructors very good and a well run event, and as guests we could walk round the pits n had good view of the track. Plenty of track time and good value for money, clean facility's and not overpriced food and drink I would recommend this to all fun day out.
- Johnny Woods says:Posted on: Jan 28, 2015It was unfortunatley raining, but as Brands staff can’t control that, can’t really blame them. Did have a great time but would have liked to have gone all out on a dry track. Maybe will book another for better weather next time. Got to drive an amazing car so whats not to like. Love beamers and driving on an actual track is unreal. Just got to get my own now so I can do track days! (i wish)
BMW M3 Master
Our VenuesBrands Hatch
8:30am - 7:00pm
Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays
8:30am - 3:30pm
Please call our experienced Retail Sales team on
0843 453 1000.