Underage driving - made legal!
Children and teenagers as young as 11 can sample life behind the wheel for the first time with YoungDrive! - our driving school with a difference.
YoungDrive! is open to anyone aged 11 and over, allowing your youngster to gain their first experience behind the wheel much earlier than they would on the open road. They will be taught the basics of driving by one of our elite team of highly trained instructors within the confines of the race circuit, creating a safe and stress-free environment, perfect for their first taste of driving.
They will be in control of a dual controlled MINI ONE
as they practice essential car control and build up their
confidence, which will prove vital for when they hit the road for
real. Safety is paramount but the emphasis is on having fun!
The cars are fitted with dual controls and pupils will be accompanied by an instructor and will share the car with up to two others.
Please note: The YoungDrive! voucher includes cancellation cover free of charge. Spectators are permitted for no additional charge.
- Introduction and classroom briefing
- In-car briefing on controls
- Moving off and stopping
- Steering through cone configurations
- Clutch Control and it's purpose
- Changing gears
- Building up speed and steady driving (up to 40mph) on closed off sections of the circuit
- Students rotate driving and watching from the rear seat
- Debriefing and certificate presentation
- Photo opportunity
- Q and A for parents and students
The experience lasts approximately 2.5 hours in total, including registration, briefings and 35 to 40 minutes' driving time.
GIFT PACKS AND DELIVERY
When you order from MSV you will receive a gift pack
that explains everything you need to redeem a voucher and
book a driving experience day. All gift packs contain
details on the relevant driving activities and include a
personalised voucher and venue details.
All gift vouchers are usually dispatched within one working day. Please contact our Retail Sales Team if your pack has not arrived within 5 working days.
PLEASE NOTE: AT THE CHECKOUT STAGE YOU WILL BE OFFERED THE CHANCE TO PRINT A TEMPORARY VOUCHER THAT YOU CAN PASS ON AS A GIFT. YOUR ACTUAL VOUCHER(S) WILL FOLLOW BY POST.
If you would like to book a specific date contact our Retail Sales Team on 0843 453 1000.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FULL RANGE OF GIFT VOUCHERS.
To take part in this experience you must meet the
- Height 4'8" to 6'7"
- Max weight 18 stone
- Minimum age: 11 years
YoungDrive! experiences are available at the following
- Brands Hatch in Kent on selected midweek and weekend dates all year round
- Oulton Park in Cheshire on selected weekend dates all year round
- Snetterton in Norfolk on selected weekend dates all year round
- Bedford Autodrome on selected weekend dates
Brands Hatch Circuit
Kent DA3 8NG
Tel: 01474 872331
Fax: 01474 874766
Oulton Park Circuit
Cheshire CW6 9BW
Tel: 01829 760301
Fax: 01829 760378
Thurleigh Airfield Business Park
Tel: 01234 332 400
Fax: 01234 360 415
Norfolk NR16 2JU
Tel: 01953 887303
Fax: 01953 888220
- Ellie Parkinson says:Posted on: Aug 4, 2016Overall I found it to be a great experience and really good preparation for learning to drive. My instructor was really friendly and helpful, and a lot was squeezed into the forty minutes
- Charlotte Burford says:Posted on: Apr 12, 2016We purchased this for my son's 11th birthday and just wanted to say what a fantastic experience. All the staff were friendly and helpful. We were greeted on arrival by a lovely lady who explained everything to our son and listened to and answered his questions.
He then had his briefing and got into a mini with the instructor and two other children. For the two hours they were out on the track he said it was amazing and he wants to do it again.
Would highly recommend.
- Emma Hall says:Posted on: Aug 19, 2015Attended today with both my sons who were pretty apprehensive. Staff soon put them at ease. The experience was better than we all expected. The staff were brilliant and very informative with the parents about the activity. Both my children now want to go on young driver plus- thank you all for a great time!!!
- Jo Roy says:Posted on: May 3, 2015My son attended the Young Drive experience today and had a fantastic time. The whole process was straight forward and all the staff were very helpful. He loved it and now wants to complete the next experience. Great photo's produced giving us something to always look back on. Thank you
- Katie Bow says:Posted on: Apr 28, 2015I had a relly good time driving the car at Bandshatch. I thought it would be much harder but it wasn't bad atall. The instructor was relly friendly even when I went wrong and made me relax so I could do it again.
- J Aberman says:Posted on: Jan 28, 2015My daughter enjoyed the drive, although she did have to share the car with other children. She seemed to get the hang of a few things, but I was disappointed that I wasn’t able to get any photos of her in the car as I only brought my camera phone and it couldn’t see her clearly enough. If my younger son does it I will bring a proper camera.
- Mrs Bishop says:Posted on: Jan 28, 2015My son will start learning to drive in a few months so this was a perfect way for him to start. He really enjoyed it and it looked as though he picked up quite a bit. I had a nice relaxing time watching him go round so I was happy too!
Driving ExperiencesF4 Master
BMW M4 Master
Our VenuesBrands Hatch
8:30am - 7:00pm
Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays
8:30am - 3:30pm
Please call our experienced Retail Sales team on
0843 453 1000.