PERSONAL INSURANCE AND CANCELLATION COVER
Ignition Voucher customers can upgrade their purchase to include
cancellation cover at the time of booking.
Below is a summary of the cancellation cover that MSV offers on Adrenaline, Christmas Adrenaline, YoungDrive!, Mudmaster and RallyMaster vouchers, along with upgraded Ignition vouchers.
Summary of Cover
MotorSport Vision Limited will credit the cost of the activity (not the value of the Gift Activities Voucher) if the Customer should cancel a booked activity session as a direct consequence of one or more of the circumstances set out below.
- The Customer sustaining death, bodily injury or serious illness.
- Cancellation, curtailment or rearrangement of scheduled public transport services. Mechanical breakdown of motor vehicle or road traffic accident involving the vehicle on their journey to the booked activity in which the Customer is travelling.
- The death, bodily injury or serious illness of the Customer's relative.
- The Customer falling pregnant.
- Compulsory quarantine, jury service, subpoena or hijacking involving the Customer or any person with whom the Customer is travelling.
- The Customer's presence being required by the Police following burglary at the Customer's home or business.
- Fire,storm or flood damage to the Customer's home in the UK.
- The Customer being called-up to serve with armed forces reserves or by conscription.
Reimbursement will take the form of a voucher for an activity of
an equivalent value,or a cash refund less a 30% administration
"Customer" shall mean the individual for whom the activity is booked. "Serious Illness" shall be an illness that a doctor would confirm as sufficient to affect the Customer's participation in the activity. We reserve the right to request additional information/doctor's records.
In the Event of a Claim or Query
Notice must be given to the Customer Services Team on 0843 453 1000.
MotorSport Vision Centre
Kent DA3 8NG
Customers will be asked to provide a written explanation of the reason for cancellation with any appropriate supporting documents where relevant. Settlement of a claim is subject at all times to Customers providing such explanations and supporting documentation as may reasonably be requested by MotorSport Vision Limited.
Please note that unredeemed vouchers are not covered by the policy and that you may make only one claim under the policy. The cancellation cover is not transferable.
This is a summary of cover. Any fraud, misstatement or concealment in relation to this insurance cover shall render it null and void and all claims forfeited.
Personal Accident Insurance
CLICK HERE to read our Personal Accident Insurance Policy summary.
BMW M3 Master
Our VenuesBrands Hatch
8:30am - 8:00pm
Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays
9:00am - 5:00pm
Please call our experienced Retail Sales team on
0843 453 1000.